WOO HOO! Call me a big nerd but my heart's pounding because i'm so excited and honored to be here!!!
my name is Sarah and i keep a blog over at Welcome to the gOOd life. it's a diary written by me (and sometimes by my hilarious husband) of the good and the ugly as a wife, a stay at home mom, raising two kids under three-just a year apart, and also my weekly DIY sewing projects.
so should we get on to my DIY project? inspiration: squeezebox top from anthropologie
picture from an anthropologie review blog.
i think i literally gasped when i saw this top online. i instantly fell in love and knew i had to have it!
i bought 2 white shirts, one in xs which is my size and one in large. i got the large shirt in round neck for more fabric while i got the xs in a scoopneck.
estimated time: 1-2 hrs.
project cost: very reasonable(mine was $8 for both shirts)
skill level: advanced beginner to intermediate
1. take the large shirt and cut it into two pieces, a front and the back piece.
2. cut the arms and the neckline off so it's closest to a rectangle shape.
3. take one of the piece and begin making the pleates.
4. (instruction written above)
and then with the bottom pleated part
11. oopsie, mispelling. it should be "along" instead of "aling". ;)
and you're finished! TA-DA!!!
thank you Ucreate for this opportunity once again and hope to see you all over at my blog sometime!
You might also like…