So I couldn’t stop at the Snickers Popcorn.
Oreo’s are a favorite in our house and thanks to the idea from my Aunt Kellee, I bring you the Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe!
There are only 3 ingredients:
Popped Popcorn (I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn)
2 cups White Chocolate Candy Melts (or you could use white chocolate chips)
20 Oreo Cookies
1. Pop your popcorn by using your favorite method. I just used the super easy microwaveable kind – Smart Pop by Orville Redenbacher is my favorite and doesn’t have very much better. Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
2. Smash up the OREO cookies into little pieces.
3. Melt the chocolate candy melts in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
4. Pour melted chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle the OREO cookie pieces on top.
5. Mix all together while chocolate is still hot! Let sit for 45 minutes!
Serves: about 10 people