I recently threw a baby shower for my cousin with the theme “Ready to POP" with many different popcorn recipes for the guests to try. This Snickers recipe that I threw together was a hit and many asked for the recipe!
There are only 3 ingredients:
Popped Popcorn (I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn)
2 cups Milk Chocolate Candy Melts (or you could use chocolate chips)
Snickers mini bars (about 10)
1. Pop your popcorn by using your favorite method. I just used the super easy microwaveable kind – Smart Pop by Orville Redenbacher is my favorite and doesn’t have very much better. Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
2. Cut up Snickers mini bars into little pieces.
3. Melt the chocolate candy melts in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
4. Pour melted chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle the snickers bar pieces on top.
5. Mix all together while chocolate is still hot! Let sit for 45 minutes!
Serves: about 10 people