Every once in a while we love to share a favorite recipe with you!
Being camping season and all, I have Smore’s on the brain and want to share a family favorite!
These are a cinch to make and the kids LOVE helping by putting in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips!
Warning: when you take these to a potluck or an event, these will be the first to disappear!
4 T. melted butter
1 c. crushed graham cracker crumbs
for cookie bars:
1/2c. brown sugar
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 t. vanilla
1/2 c. softened butter
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda
1 1/4c. flour
1 c. mini marshmallows
1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate candy bar (reg size)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray square baking pan (9x9) with non-stick butter spray.
2. Crush one cup of graham crackers and add melted butter - form crust in the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix together: sugars, vanilla, egg, and softened butter. In a separate bowl combine the salt, baking soda and flour, once mixed combine with other mixture.
4. Gently stir in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. Place dough on top of graham cracker crust.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Place Hershey bar pieces on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Cool and cut.
They are ooey-gooey so you might want to grab a fork!
Try these, too!