Do you like to make your own Halloween costumes?
This week I want to share a roundup of ideas of some of the best costume tutorials out there!
Lets start with the boys!
1. Minecraft Halloween Costume Tutorial at Instructables - I don’t know about you but my kids absolutely love minecraft. I swear to you they would play it all day if I allowed it!
2. Star Trek Costume by U Create - this li’l guy is my darling nephew and Danielle shows you how she made his Star Trek Halloween costume in a few simple steps!
3. DIY Muscle Shirts by Sew a Straight Line - are you making a super hero costume or an animal. This muscle shirt tutorial will be a great addition to pretty much any boys costume!
4. Pizza Costume Tutorial by Celeste - does your son love pizza?! Create a pizza costume using his very favorite toppings!
5. DIY Minion Halloween Costume at Coolest Handmade Costumes - if your boy is a fan of the Despicable Me movies grab some overalls, a yellow hoodie and follow this simple tutorial!
6. Mario and Luigi Costume Tutorial by Smashed Peas and Carrots - Maggie shows you how to make these popular Nintendo characters! Have a little sister check out Penelope costume tutorial, too!
7. DIY Lego Mini Fig Costume at Instructables - Check out this costume for the Lego fan! Create a Lego man and dress it up however you’d like. Maybe you like the Star Wars or Ninjago mini figurines? So many different possibilities with this!
8. DIY Clark Kent / Superman Costume by Wait Til Your Father Gets Home- Clark Kent and Superman in one costume? Love this! What a great costume choice for this popular movie that came out this year!
9. Mummy Costume Tutorial by Polka Dot Chair - you can’t go wrong with this classic costume…the mummy!
Do you have any other ideas that the boy in your life would like to be for Halloween?! Feel free to share your ideas below in the comments!