This week Becky and I are sharing Valentine printables that you can download and print from your home!
First up, You A”maze” Me Printables!
I found a bag of 18 little heart mazes for a few bucks at Michael’s and my daughter decided this is what she wanted to give to her friends at her Valentine class party.
- You A”MAZE” Me Free Download
- mini mazes
- Glue Dot or strong craft adhesive
- brown kraft paper or any other color your heart desires
1. Cut out the Valentine sheet.
2. Place craft adhesive to the back of the maze and stick to Valentine.
Doesn’t get easier than that, right?!
Continue to follow along this week as we share a whole week full of Valentine printables!!