Introducing another fun challenge from Michaels Craft Stores!
This month, we received a tin bucket with a little burlap canvas, wooden spools, chalkboard items and more to celebrate their upcoming RAW Bar line (coming to stores & online August 8th)!
I instantly fell in love with the mini burlap canvas and wanted to make a fun frame for my craft room.
Let me show you how simple this is to create...
- mini burlap canvas
- white acrylic paint
- round paint sponge dauber
- two mini clothespins
- hot glue gun
1. Dip sponge dauber into the paint and gently paint polka dots.
2. Paint the clothespins (I used a black acrylic)
3. Let paint completely dry on canvas and clothespins. Hot glue the clothespins onto the canvas.
4. Display your favorite photo or saying!
Oh and I also offer the free craft printable here in case you're interested!
Check out the other fabulous craft tutorials for this month's challenge...