For the Michael's August challenge I wanted to create a printable using my favorite lip balm ever!
You could use this tag for any lip balm of course!
I also made a Teacher Version and a Thank You Version to use any time of year for a simple, fun gift anybody would enjoy!
- EOS Lip Balm
- Paper Milk Cartons (Michael's Craft Store)
- Bakers Twine (Michael's Craft Store)
- Clear Party Favor Bags (Michael's Craft Store)
- White Cardstock for printing
- Printable (link at the end of this post)
I just grabbed some fun packaging and printed out the tags.
Assemble them and give them to your new teacher!
Now you have the easiest gift ever that your teacher is sure to love!
Want a "THANK YOU" gift for someone who does kind and thoughtful things? Here's the thank you version, too...
Click the following links to print yours today...
Check out the other projects from this month's challenge...