We are bringing “Create with Me” (now called “Create with U Create”) back! It was a popular series we used to have on our blog a few years ago where we would pick a tutorial once a month and create with our readers. Each crafter would put their own spin on the tutorial and it was so inspiring to create together with friends around the world.
This year we are doing “Create with U Create” – throw pillow style!! Fun right? Each month we will share a new throw pillow tutorial based around the holidays, the time of year, and fun trends!
How it works:
- everybody is invited!
- no blog needed, just take a pic and email us and/or use #CreateWithUCreate on Instagram
- you might be featured here or on our social media
- put your own spin on your project
- get ready to have fun and be inspired!!
This month Becky and I chose this beautiful heart throw pillow by our talented friend Amy Smart from Diary of a Quilter. If you haven’t heard of Amy you need to hop over to her blog right this second and check out her amazing sewing skills and many tutorials/patterns. Your mind will be blown.
Amy shared this tutorial as a guest a few years ago and we both haven’t had a chance to make it and thought now would be the perfect time!
Why we love this project:
- you can display it for Valentine’s Day or anytime of year!
- the sewing is simple
- the stitching is simple
- you can have fun picking any type of fabric to match your decor
- the supply list is short
- it adds that “cozy, homey” feel to any room!
Go grab your supplies and create with us this month!!
Remember to email us or/and use hashtag #CreateWithUCreate – we can’t wait to see your version!!
….now off to find fabric from my scrap stash!