I’m so excited to show you my latest project I just finished!
My naked coffee table was in desperate need of a table runner and when I found this super duper adorable fabric…
…(it’s called Happy Harvest by Riley Blake if you’re wondering) and I knew this was the winning fabric for my new table runner! Every single pattern is darling and I’m crazy about the quality, too!
During the process I showed this little teaser photo on our Instagram account and everybody wanted to know where I got this fun, cordless iron.
I was asked to participate in the Panasonic #KeepCalmandPressOn campaign and was sent this cordless iron.
A cordless iron? I didn’t even know these existed!
I was given this iron to try out and my very picky, quilting mother came over and fell in love with it!
I hope she’s not reading this because this is what she is getting for Christmas!
Here are some details if you’re interested:
- Cordless Ironing – There is no cord to get tangled or caught on the end of the ironing board which makes ironing quick and easy.
- Electronic Temperature Control – The easy touch system makes it simple to select a desired temperature.
- Auto Shut-Off – The iron’s electronic sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if it is left in the base.
- Adjustable Steam Button – The adjustable steam button allows you to select the right amount of steam required for your ironing needs. Choose regular steam for heavier fabrics or light steam for touch-ups.
- Available for purchase at Panasonic.com for only $129.95
Here is the finished table runner and my coffee table (which I bought for $30 at a garage sale and refinished by the way) is no longer bare!
Oh and it’s been awhile since we’ve done an amazing giveaway right?
Well, the fabulous people at Panasonic are giving one of you this fabulous cordless iron!
To simply enter follow these steps:
Oh and it doesn’t stop there! I’ve created a free printable to go right along with this theme.
This post is sponsored by Panasonic. All materials to make this project including the iron were provided. All opinions are mine.