New Year’s Resolution time is around the corner and I wanted to share this simple way to keep track of any goals you might have. Use this for short-term, long-term, daily, weekly, monthly … any time!
This can motivate the kids, too! Fill the jar with treats, prizes, or any motivational reward your heart desires!
DIY DRY ERASABLE GOAL TRACKER
- 1 8×10-inch white picture frame
- 1 glass or plastic jar
- Washi Tape or Ribbon
- Dry-erase markers
- Goal Chart Printable
- Rewards Jar Printable
- Print the goal tracker printable and insert into the 8×10-inch frame.
- Fill the glass or plastic jar with HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates.
- Decorate the rim of the jar with Washi tape or ribbon.
- Attach sticker or cardstock to the top of the jar.
- Use dry-erase markers to write in your goals and completion dates on the glass!
- Each time you complete a goal, use a dry-erase marker to write in your completion date on the goal tracker frame.
- Then, enjoy a sweet reward by taking a HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate from your decorated jar.
This post is sponsored by Hershey’s. Projects and opinions are by U Create.