Do you like to make your own Halloween costumes?
This week I want to share a roundup of ideas of some of the best costume tutorials out there!
Lets start with the boys!
1. Minecraft Halloween Costume Tutorial at Instructables – I don’t know about you but my kids absolutely love minecraft. I swear to you they would play it all day if I allowed it!
2. Star Trek Costume by U Create – this li’l guy is my darling nephew and Danielle shows you how she made his Star Trek Halloween costume in a few simple steps!
3. DIY Muscle Shirts by Sew a Straight Line – are you making a super hero costume or an animal. This muscle shirt tutorial will be a great addition to pretty much any boys costume!
4. Pizza Costume Tutorial by Celeste – does your son love pizza?! Create a pizza costume using his very favorite toppings!
5. DIY Minion Halloween Costume at Coolest Handmade Costumes – if your boy is a fan of the Despicable Me movies grab some overalls, a yellow hoodie and follow this simple tutorial!
6. Mario and Luigi Costume Tutorial by Smashed Peas and Carrots – Maggie shows you how to make these popular Nintendo characters! Have a little sister check out Penelope costume tutorial, too!
7. DIY Lego Mini Fig Costume at Instructables – Check out this costume for the Lego fan! Create a Lego man and dress it up however you’d like. Maybe you like the Star Wars or Ninjago mini figurines? So many different possibilities with this!
8. DIY Clark Kent / Superman Costume by Wait Til Your Father Gets Home- Clark Kent and Superman in one costume? Love this! What a great costume choice for this popular movie that came out this year!
9. Mummy Costume Tutorial by Polka Dot Chair – you can’t go wrong with this classic costume…the mummy!