These boxes are one-of-a-kind and make the absolute perfect pumpkin and jack o lantern shape.
The kiddos or party guests will love helping you decorate. As soon as my 6-year son saw these he insisted on immediately designing his own jack o lantern face.
- treat boxes
- orange and green acrylic paint
- Paint orange first trying to mimic the directional lines of an actual pumpkin.
- Starting with the driest box now paint the stems green. (TIP: Hold the box on the inside to keep paint off your hands and stand boxes up to dry.)
- Design faces. Or just leave some as pumpkins if that suits your needs! (TIP: Consider roughing in lightly with pencil to get the placement right.)
- Draw in faces. (TIP: Use a wide chisel point marker to more quickly fill in faces.)
- Fill them with caramel popcorn, cookies, stuff them with candy or treats to give away or use them however you like!
Honeystone One is dedicated to developing and marketing thoughtfully designed products that support the foundation for a sweet and simple life.