I’ve partnered with NESTLE® PURE LIFE® to create this post! Enjoy!
Halloween is just around the corner and today I’m sharing a fun treat and drink idea you can give to trick-or-treaters, classmates, or just about anybody!
It’s easy to remember the candy, but this li’l gift will also keep the little ones hydrated!
- printable Halloween tags
- NESTLE® PURE LIFE® “Share-A-Scare™” Halloween Bottles
- Halloween candy, of course!
- cellophane bags
- hole punch
- bakers twine or ribbon
- Fill cellophane bags with treats and NESTLE® PURE LIFE® “Share-A-Scare™” Halloween Bottle.
- Print the Eat, Drink, and Be Happy printable and cut out individual tags. (feel free to write who they are from, too!)
- Punch a hole in the tag.
- Tie on with twine or ribbon!
I can’t wait to hand out these “Eat, Drink, and be Scary” treats to the little trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood this year!
To learn more about Nestlé Pure Life and find the limited edition “Share-a- Scare™” bottles at a store near you, visit https://www.nestle-purelife.us