I have a thing for candied popcorn and I’m constantly trying new versions like my Oreo Cookie Popcorn or Snickers Popcorn.
Today I’m sharing Kit Kat Popcorn with pretzels because who doesn’t love that salty/sweet combo right?! Here’s the simple recipe…
Kit Kat Pretzel Popcorn Recipe
Author: Kari Sweeten - U Create
Recipe type: Snacks
- Popped Popcorn (I used one bag of microwave popcorn)
- 1 C. of milk chocolate chips
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 C. chopped pretzels
- Broken Kit Kat pieces (about 2 reg size bars)
- Pop your popcorn using your favorite method. I just used the super easy microwaveable kind – Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips and oil. Stir.
- Pour chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle with Kit Kat pieces and chopped pretzels.
- Mix all together. Let cool for 30 minutes.
Grab your favorite movie and ENJOY!!