My husband and I bought a pillow top mattress about 16 years ago when we were first married and it was time to throw it out and get a new one. We knew we’d love a new mattress…I mean who wouldn’t? However, we didn’t realize it would make such a big difference with our sleeping patterns and comfort!
We’ve now been sleeping on our new King-sized Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress for a couple of months and it’s one of the best changes we’ve made! We decided to go with the pillow top Perfect Sleeper as we were already used to sleeping on a pillow top.
My very favorite thing about this mattress is the memory foam technology. This mattress conforms to your body and is extremely comfortable!
- The Serta Perfect Sleeper is the mattress brand designed to be so comfortable, you’ll never have to count sheep again.
- Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, designed to help solve 5 common sleep problems.
- The 2015 advancements include Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam availability in select Perfect Sleeper models for the first time, Custom Support® Individual Advantage coils in select models and a new Perfect Sleeper Memory Foam line, providing an option for consumers that want a memory foam bed at a more affordable price point.
- High-quality mattress at an attainable price ($399 – $1,299 standard queen set suggested retail pricing)
- Select Perfect Sleeper mattresses are compatible with Serta’s adjustable foundations so you can do everything you want to do in bed – from watching television to just lounging – with customized comfort and support. Serta offers two affordable adjustable base options that are compatible with the Perfect Sleeper mattresses:
- The Pivot™ model allows you to adjust the head of the mattress
My 14 year old son and my 12 year old daughter are excited because we’ll be purchasing them a brand new Serta Sleeper mattress, too. School is so important and a good night’s rest is just what they need!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Serta for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.