My girls and I had so much fun making these fun Valentine paper plate crafts! One wanted a bumble bee and the other wanted a lady bug so they grabbed their Kwik Stix and got painting!
- paper plates
- paint (we used the thin Kwik Stix)
- construction paper (black for antennas, inside of eyes and legs, white for eyes)
- glue stick
- black marker
You can find Kwik Stix here. They’re awesome because they are pretty much “mess-free”, they dry super fast and it’s a great way to use paint in a “glue-stick like” form. My girls always love using these!
- Paint plates and let completely dry.
- Add stripes and dots with black paint. Let dry.
- Cut circles for the eyes and antennas, stripes for the legs.
- Glue on eyes, antennas, and legs with glue stick.
- Write a message on the heart and glue to your bug!
They turned out so cute!
These would be great for a bug party, Valentine classroom project, or just for fun at home with the kiddos!
This post was sponsored by Kwik Stix. Projects and opions are by U Create.