We all love daisies – don’t we?
Daisies are simple, yet some of the most beautiful and sophisticated flowers on earth. These flowers are believed to be more than 4000 years old and can be found in Egyptian decoration. A flower that symbolizes purity, joy and innocence make it the perfect flower for gifting, growing, crafting and sewing.
Here is a very simple product you (or even a little girl) can make. It is pretty to wear and makes a wonderful gift.
DAISY HEADBAND TUTORIAL
- Headband covered with fabric. (You can buy it or cover an old one with fabric yourself)
- String of daisies (This you can find in the haberdashery apartment between the lace.)
- Cotton thread and needle
Three simple steps to make it:
- Cut the desired length of the daisies and pin it in place.
2. Sew with small hand stitches
3. Wear it……. Show it off…… and enjoy it!
Make sure to visit Crazy Kitsy for more projects like…