-small wooden dowels
-hot glue gun and glue
-wrapping paper to cover the box
-ping pong balls
In the picture above you can see where I have made the holes on one side of the box and marked the other side of the box for the next set of holes.
5. Put the dowels in and the clothespins on where you want. Mark where the clothespins are because you have to take it all apart in order to glue and paint it.
6. Hot glue the clothespins on the dowels.
8. Cover the box with wrapping paper. The girls picked this out too.
9. Cut out a large “goal” on either end of the box.
10. Put the dowels back in and drop in a ping pong ball.
Now you have an adorable kid-sized foosball “table”. My girls LOVE it. Not only do they love it because they can play foosball with each other, but because they got to help make it.