I always look forward to the next “Michaels Makers” challenge and this month was so much fun.
We were challenged to create a DIY Costume and I decided to do something a little quirky for my hilarious 9 year old daughter.
Every single time I take her picture she does a “goofy” face and let me tell you it was a challenge to get her to smile for the pics in this post! She makes us laugh daily and this girl knows how to have FUN!
- two pieces of poster board/foam board
- exacto knife or scissors
- two 9×13 photos (I just printed them on my printer at home) TIP: feel free to use 8×10 photos two if you don’t want to go that large!
- packaging tape
- Print out two photos (make sure you are wearing the same outfit in your costume and both photos) or develop at your fave photo printing store.
- Tape the two foam boards together with packaging tape and cut rectangle with an exacto knife or scissors. TIP: Tape it really well and feel free to add handles on the back for easy grabbing!
- Adhere photos onto boards and you have a simple, hilarious film strip Halloween costume!
Still haven’t decided what you’re going to be this year?
Check out the other 49 DIY costumes from the Michaels Makers and you might just find the perfect one for you, your kiddos or your beloved pet this Halloween– they’re AMAZING!