So I couldn’t stop at the Snickers Popcorn Recipe.
Oreo’s are a favorite in our house and it doesn’t disappoint in popcorn!
Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe
Author: Kari Sweeten - U Create
Recipe type: Snacks
- Popped Popcorn (I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn)
- 2 cups White Chocolate Candy Melts (or you could use white chocolate chips)
- 20 Oreo Cookies
- Pop your popcorn by using your favorite method. I just used the super easy microwaveable kind – Smart Pop by Orville Redenbacher is my favorite and doesn’t have very much better. Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Smash up the OREO cookies into little pieces.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
- Pour melted chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle the OREO cookie pieces on top.
- Mix all together while chocolate is still hot! Let sit for 45 minutes!