When it comes to parties and potlucks for family get-togethers or a game day, we always love trying a new recipe.These Pineapple Aloha Chicken Wings and this Zesty Punch Sipper are sure to be a hit! You won’t believe how simple these two recipes are to create! Let’s begin with the chicken…
PINEAPPLE ALOHA CHICKEN WINGS
- 3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes (22 to 24 pieces)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup less sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken wings in single layer in two aluminum-foil lined baking pans sprayed with cooking spray. Pierce skin with fork.
- Stir together vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger and paprika; brush over chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through cooking.
- Stir together ketchup, pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce in small saucepan; cook until blended and heated through. Remove 1 cup to use as dipping sauce.
- Spoon half of the remaining sauce over wings. Bake 15 minutes more. Turn wings over; spoon remaining sauce over wings. Bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
Next up, grab these few items for a refreshing drink for all ages!
Display in a large, glass drink dispenser and serve in mason jars for a fun, party decor idea! Don’t forget to add colorful straws, too!
ZESTY PUNCH SIPPER
Prep Time: 10 min Yield: 20 servings
- 1 can (46 ounces) 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (2 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Combine juice, lemonade, ginger ale, orange and lime in large punch bowl; serve.