Today I want to share something fun for the kids! Print out some activity pages and create a simple way to entertain the kids while they’re waiting for the turkey to be done!! It’s a simple DIY project that the kids can put together.SUPPLIES:
- Two pieces of cardstock paper – I used 1 white and 1 kraft.
- Free Download – Thanksgiving Activity Book
- Hole Punch
- Pencil or/and Crayons
1. Print out the cover on kraft paper (you can use white, too)!
2. Print out the activitybook, fold, and create a book!
3. Punch 2-3 holes and tie (or staple) with twine and attach pen, pencil, or crayons!
And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
If you use this printable for your Thanksgiving celebration we would love to see what the kids create. Tag us on Instagram @ucreateblog or share it on our Facebook page.
POST BY: Kari Sweeten