Today I wanted to give you 3 ideas that were great for anybody in your life: coworkers, neighbors, friends, that person who seems to have anything, etc.
This first idea is an ornament I came up with that lets us reflect on the whole year. You, your family, or whomever you are giving this ornament to can reflect and write their favorite memories….an ornament you can go back to and remember the year you’ve had.
YEAR OF MEMORIES ORNAMENT TUTORIAL
Supplies: plastic ornament, stickers, ribbon, and free printable list.
Directions: 1. Personalize your ornament with the stickers however you’d like. 2. Write your memories on the list (or give the list with the ornament as a gift. 3. Roll up your memories and place inside ornament. 4. Attach ribbon for hanging.
Next up is something Merry and “BRIGHT”.
PLAID CHRISTMAS CANDLE PRINTABLE WRAPPERS
Supplies: candle (I used the Ashland candles from Michaels and they were only $5 each — keep in mind you can use all sorts of candles), ribbon, tape, and free printable candle wrappers below.
Directions: 1. Print and cut the printable wrappers. 2. Tape and secure around the candles. 3. Decorate with a bow and you have a wonderful gift!
Let’s end with a recipe that is a hit at our home and with our friends!
This is my “go-to” popcorn recipe I’ve been using for years and this Christmas version is a hit!
Follow the recipe below and package in these cute little ramekin dishes (that were only $1 a piece at Michaels by the way)!!
CHRISTMAS POPCORN RECIPE
- 2 Popped Bags of Microwave Popcorn (I used Kirkland from Costco)
- 1 Bag of White Candy Melts
- mini m&m's (I used one half a bag)
- candy cane sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts by microwaving them 1 minute, stir, microwave another minute, keep doing this until smooth.
- Pour over the popped popcorn in a large bowl and mix together.
- Lay flat on wax paper and cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle m&m's and crushed candy cane.
- Let set for 10 minutes and you are ready to package your yummy popcorn however you'd like!
I hope you were inspired by these super, simple gifts for this holiday season!!