This simple craft project is the perfect gift for that somebody who “has it all” and makes a beautiful addition to any home decor! Let’s get started with these supplies:
- favorite photo
- wooden block the size of your photo (4×6 size used in this tutorial)
- foam brush
- wooden candle stick holders and wooden decorative tops
- acrylic or spray paint in your favorite color
- wood glue
- Paint all sides and the back of your wooden block and wooden embellishments. Let completely dry.
- Glue on wooden embellishments with wood glue. Let completely dry.
- Adhere your photo on with mod podge. Sand the edges for a rustic look!
- End with tying a bow with ribbon or lace!
- give to a newlywed couple using the wedding photo on the front and invitation on the back.
- teens can easily make these and display them in their rooms or give to a friend
- Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, baby announcement keepsake, you name it!
POST BY: Kari Sweeten