We are headed to Disneyland this week and I am been busily searching for fun things my kids can do on the long drive from Utah to California. Do you have a road trip planned soon? Check out these 11 Awesome DIY Boredom Busters for the kids.
1. Marshmellow Construction by Jordan at Polka Dots Prints Studio.
2. DIY Magnetic Travel Activity Tray by Jaimee at Craft, Interrupted.
3. Art on the Go by Julie at Joy’s Hope
4. Travel Game Folios by Stitch/Craft
5. Awesome Travel Tub by Mrs. Williams at Naptime Notebook
6. Free Car Game Printables by Kiki & Company
7. I Spy Travel Game by Mae at Mae Armstrong Designs
8. Road Trip Activities by Jill at Made it on Monday
9. DIY Magnetic Puzzle by Amy from Life Through My Eyes
10. DIY Travel Games by Nike at Thrive
11. Personalized Travel Kit for Kids by Amy at Get It Scrapped
More Than A Mom says
We are leaving for Disney Orlando in a few days. We are taking a plane but I can see using a few of these! Have fun at your Disney 🙂
Becky Marie says
Have so much fun. We got home yesterday from Cali and the car ride was so easy with so much for the kids to do…that wasn’t all technology. 🙂
So fun! There were a few I hadn’t seen yet. I have been sharing some Disney Travel ideas on my blog these last few days with more to come. Check them out!
i met Kari while we were also at Disneyland! kinda bummed that i didn’t get to me you, too! oh well. we did a lot of these types of travel games, too, and it was a life saver! great post!
Awesome! This is great! My kids will thank you!