- Krazy Glue® (I used craft gel and maximum bond)
- your favorite ornaments
- embellishments (I used red berries and a “Happy Holidays” sign)
- Arrange the ornaments on your wreath BEFORE glueing them.
- Glue them onto your wreath.
- Do the same thing with your embellishments. I used the Krazy Glue® Craft Gel and Krazy Glue® maximum bond to create this wreath. These ornaments are on the heavy side so when Krazy Glue reached out to me, I had the perfect idea of what to do with them and they all held with just a drop of glue! You can find Krazy Glue in many different formulas for a variety of surfaces!
- Place your bow on the top, center and your ready to hang your DIY ornament wreath!
I can’t get over how adorable these little snow creatures are!
This would be a fun way to display your treasured ornament inside, too. Place over a mantel or mirror to add to your Christmas decor!
POST BY: Kari Sweeten
Thank you to Krazy Glue for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.