Our family loves to color! That’s why you see me designing and sharing coloring pages so often. I’m excited to start sharing poster-size pages and the first one is this Happy Valentine’s Day coloring poster! At Christmastime, we were at a family holiday party and they had a huge poster on the table. It was so much fun to visit and color in-between games, dinner, etc.!
Want this in a coloring page size (8.5×11)? It’s available below!
Don’t let printing them out intimidate you. They are so easy to order online and pick up (we use Office Depot, but most office stores do this) and I’ll share the printing instructions I used below.
Happy Valentine’s Day Coloring Poster
All ages have fun with these posters! They are great for events, parties, or just for fun! Watch for other themes and options coming soon!
How to Print Coloring Posters
- Go to officedepot.com (or another office supply store)
- Click on “services”, go to “blueprints”
- Click on “customize”
- Upload this PDF VALENTINE POSTER
- Choose the size you want 18×24 or 24×36
- Click on “black and white”
- Click on “add to cart” and have them deliver it or you can pick it up (sometimes same day!)
When printing coloring pages I like to use white cardstock. This makes it easier to use markers, colored pencils, etc…with a smooth texture!
This week we have brand new Valentine printables launching every day. Make sure to come back and see what’s next!
Post by: Kari Sweeten
Leave a Comment