Trend Alert! Did you know denim is an up and coming trend in the craft industry? Fabric designers have new lines coming out with a denim look, I’ve seen it in magazines, in embroidery hoops, and more!
This month’s Michaels Makers challenge is all about denim and I’m showing you how to make a chevron, denim wreath.
- flat foam wreath
- denim ribbon (chevron & denim ones used was purchased at Michaels)
- glue gun and glue sticks
- floral/wire cutters
- denim roses (also found at Michaels)
- sewing or straight pins
- Wrap ribbon tightly around foam wreath and secure where you start and end with a couple of sewing pins.
- Cut off the stems on the flowers using wire cutters.
- Glue on the flowers using your glue gun.
- Tie with ribbon and display!
Simple wreath right?!
Change it up with any ribbon and your favorite flowers for a customized look for your decor!