Are you ready to make the easiest tree skirt ever? As part of my Michaels Dream Tree Challenge this year I decided to add a pop of black and white with this felt snowflake tree skirt that you can make in no time!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 yards of felt (I used 2 packages of Craft Cuts from Michaels)
- Glitter Snowflake Cut-outs (I used Creatology also at Michaels)
- Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Decide how big/small you want your tree skirt. Cut the felt in a large circle to the size you want. I bout two sets of 2 yards of black felt so I glued them together. If you want the standard tree skirt size cut a 48″ circle.
- Cut a slit to the center so you easily wrap around the tree.
- Next you are going to place your snowflakes where you want them on your skirt.
- Glue in place and you’re finished!
How simple was that?!
Go here to see more details of my Michaels Dream Tree this year!