I’m collaborating with Sherwin-Williams and BlogHer to bring you my next home improvement project!
Let me introduce you to what my kids call “The Creepy Bathroom”…
…this bathroom is located in our basement and you will notice a hole in the ceiling due to a leaky pipe. Movie star light bulbs above the outdated cabinet – yes, half of the bulbs are out – we rarely use this bathroom!
Here’s another angle of the bathroom, and what I plan to do for the remodel…
…oh ya, that’s right! When we moved in there was a red light, and when you turn it on, the whole room turns a creepy red color!
Sherwin-Williams to the rescue!
I used their ColorSnap® app and found the perfect color to brighten up my bathroom! Here is how simple it is to use:
1. Download the Android or iPhone app by Sherwin-Williams called ColorSnap.
2. You can explore colors if you don’t have a photo on hand that you want to match. If you have a photo, click Use Saved Photos, click and you’ll find many colors to explore in your theme!
3. Click on the color and it will show you the color name, the color number, and if it is exterior or interior.
4. Need to find the nearest Sherwin-Williams? Type in your zip code, and it’s right there.
Does it get easier than this?!
The wall color I decided to go with is called Rainwashed. It’s a light blue/green color, and it is gorgeous!
When I’m done with this bathroom, hopefully it will look completely different and my kids will think of it as “The Happy Bathroom.”
How do you find color inspiration for your home projects? Tell us in the comments below, and you just might win a $100 Sherwin-Williams gift card from BlogHer!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/1/2013-5/19/2013.
Be sure to visit the Sherwin-Williams brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!