Trend Alert! Did you know denim is an up and coming trend in the craft industry? Fabric designers have new lines coming out with a denim look, I’ve seen it in magazines, in embroidery hoops, and more! Wait until you see all of the denim-themed craft supplies that Michaels Stores has on display!
This month’s Michaels Makers challenge is all about denim and I’m showing you how to make a chevron, denim wreath.
- flat foam wreath
- denim ribbon (chevron & denim ones used was purchased at Michaels)
- glue gun and glue sticks
- floral/wire cutters
- denim roses (also found at Michaels)
- sewing or straight pins
- Wrap ribbon tightly around foam wreath and secure where you start and end with a couple of sewing pins.
- Cut off the stems on the flowers using wire cutters.
- Glue on the flowers using your glue gun.
- Tie with ribbon and display!
Simple wreath right?!
Make sure to check out Michaels new denim line in stores! You will love what you find!
Also, make sure to check out the other Michaels Makers projects below…