My husband and I have family from Utah and Georgia so those were my two state choices. I plan to make more as gifts, too!
Here is the simple how-to…
- Canvas square about 6”x6”
- Mini embroidery hoop size 3”
- Paint & sponge brush
- State Silhouette (I used Google)
- DMC floss (I used DMC color 704)
- Mini Heart Button
- Ribbon to hang
1. Trace your state image in the center of your canvas piece with a pencil.
2. Stitch the outline of the state. I used three strands of the DMC floss using a straight stitch.
3. Attach the heart button.
4. Paint your embroidery hoop to desired color. I used red acrylic paint with a sponge brush.
5. Attach with a bow and hang or tie to a gift!