This is my go-to potluck recipe! I make this salsa for every event, but I also make a big bowl of it for myself every now and then. I love that it’s healthy and is heavy on the cilantro.
- 1 can of peeled whole tomatoes
- 1 can of mild or medium diced tomatoes and green chilies (RO-TEL)
- 3 cloves of garlic (peeled)
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ripe avocado
- Place all ingredients (except the avocado) in a food processor or blender.
- Blend together until you have the desired texture.
- Pour in serving bowl and stir in diced avocado.
Post By: Becky Vandenberg