When I think candy gram posters, I’m brought back to the 80’s when I thought they were the coolest gift on this planet. Maybe it’s because I was a kid and all kids LOVE candy! Today I’m bringing back the candy poster idea – Valentine style!
I’ve had to keep my husband away from my craft room to hide this rad (yes I still say “rad!) gift from him. He’s going to love it.
Want to make one for your sweetheart? I’m included this candy poster valentine printable just for you!
- Candy Poster Free Printable
- 13″x9″ paper (or you can take it to your favorite printing shop and adjust size, too)
- decorative washi tape
- glue dots or tape
- printer (we love the PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer)
- Print out the printable on to desired size.
- Tape candy in place – You might want to cross out words that don’t make sense like “Reese’s” in Reese’s pieces.
- Decorate border with washi tape!
Now you’re ready to give it away to your sweetheart!!
He’s going to think you’re the best girlfriend/wife ever!
This post is sponsored by Canon. Projects and opinions are those of U Create.