This week I’ll be sharing a few different ways to add summer floral decor to your home! Nothing brightens up a home better for summer than bright florals.
Anybody, can do this project. It’s very easy and makes a great gift for a friend, too!
- summer flowers
- container (I found this set of three glass jars in a wire container at Michaels)
- floral scissors/wire cutters
- Pick out a variety of your favorite summer flowers! I went with daisies because they scream summer to me.
- Cut off all the tags (they’re pretty good at hiding so make sure you find them all).
- Measure how tall you want your flowers and cut the stems.
- Place in container and add embellishments like twine, ribbon, etc.!
Watch how it adds so much happiness to a table, shelf, bookcase, mantle, office…you name it!
Make sure to check out my other Michael’s floral decor project!
Whether you’re looking for fun décor, bright blooms, or cute party supplies, Michaels has everything you need to MAKE summer fun!
Also, find all of the other fabulous projects from the other Michaels Makers bloggers below…