Dr. Suess Library Tote
First, I purchased all of my bags at Hobby Lobby using my coupon (that made them a little over $1 a tote)!
1. Use this font to make a stencil or cut out a Dr. Suess saying using your Silhouette heat transfer & iron it.
2. Cut out small rectangles using red and white felt..glue the hat to the tote with glue gun.
3. If you want, you can add stitching around the hat…I used black DMC floss.
1. plastic card holder (I just cut my son’s extra Pokemon card holder page)
2. Punch a hole in the top on one side.
3. Cut a loop in the chain and attach card pocket to bag.
I made two other bags using this same technique…