I recently threw a baby shower for my cousin with the theme “Ready to POP” with many different popcorn recipes for the guests to try.
Snickers candy bars are one of my favorite treats, so I threw this recipe together using only three ingredients — it was a hit and many asked for the recipe!
- Popped Popcorn (I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn)
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Candy Melts (or you could use chocolate chips)
- Snickers mini bars (about 10)
- Pop your popcorn by using your favorite method. I just used the super easy microwaveable kind – Smart Pop by Orville Redenbacher is my favorite and doesn’t have very much better. Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Cut up Snickers mini bars into little pieces.
- Melt the chocolate candy melts in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
- Pour melted chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle the snickers bar pieces on top.
- Mix all together while chocolate is still hot! Let sit for 45 minutes!
Serves: about 10 people
Tip: Try this with any chocolate candy bar! Make sure to check out the Oreo Cookie Popcorn and Kit Kat versions below!